Add Your Twitter feed to The Support Center
Last Updated -
OverviewThis article shows how to add a Twitter feed to your Support Center so you can display activity from your feed to your customers.
- Log in to your Twitter page, click your Profile picture and chose Settings and privacy.
- In settings, select Widgets, then click Create New.
- When you click 'Create New' you will be given a list of options. Choose "List". You will be taken to a new page where you need to copy and paste your Twitter Profile url as below:
Choose your layout and then copy the embed code that is generated.
- Once the code is generated, you need to copy both lines of code from the box. Go to Admin > Channels > Support Center > Web Themes.
- Click on the Customize Content tab.
- Paste the code into the bottom of the "Contact Us" box of the "Customize Content" tab. Pasting into the Contact Us box places the twitter stream on the right pane of your Support Center. Only paste in the snippet of the widget code that contains the anchor tags, otherwise it will not render properly. The code looks like:
- Click Update and your Twitter feed will appear on your Support Center.