Enable CSat (Customer Satisfaction Survey)
Last Updated -
This article shows you how to enable CSat if you're using a custom theme.
- Go to Admin > Channels > Support Center > Web Themes. Next to your Default theme, click the Copy icon to preserve a copy as a best practice before you make changes.
- Open your Default custom theme and go to the Advanced Themes tab.
- Copy the Header code and paste it into notepad (make sure not to use Microsoft Word) or other text editor that preserves the code as-is.
- The CSat functionality is in Version 7. To get a Version 7 theme, click + Add Theme. This will create a new default theme with the CSat code that you can use for your new custom theme. Give it a name and click Add.
- Go the the Advanced Themes tab. Click Continue.
- Go back to Advanced Themes tab. Copy the Header code from your old Theme into Version 7. Click Update.
- Go to your new Version 7 custom theme and make it the default.
- Go to Content > Snippets and search for "feedback" where you will find your new editable CSat snippets.
Note: If you made any customizations in the Look & Feel, Integrations, Customize Content, or Body tabs, you will have to repeat these copy/paste steps into the new theme.