How do I cancel my account?
Last Updated -
If you signed up through Desk.com or through an Account Executive at Desk.com, you can cancel online. This requires Billing Administrator access to your account.
- Login to your account
- Head to the Admin area.
- Click on the Billing link in the top right corner.
- In the bottom right corner, click the link for Cancel my account
- Fill out the brief survey as to why you're canceling
If you signed up through Salesforce.com or through an Account Executive at Salesforce.com, you'll need to reach out to your Salesforce Account Executive or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE to cancel.
In either case, when you request cancelation, your account will terminate at the end of any period you've already paid for.
The timing of your cancellation depends on your plan's subscription terms, either month-to-month or annual.
- Month-to-month plan: your account will remain active for the remainder of the month you've already paid for.
- Annual plan: your account will remain active for the remainder of the year you've already paid for.
Note: Desk.com does allow customers to export cases (available on the Standard, Pro, and Business Plus plans). Instructions and limits for case exports are available here. If you require further support or information related to your Desk.com data, please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org.