Adding New Detailed Google Calendar Events from New Desk Cases Using Zapier
Last Updated -
You will need:
●a Desk account
●a Google Calendar account
●a Zapier account
Steps1. Getting your accounts ready
2. Connecting your accounts
To connect your Desk account to Zapier, you will need an active Desk account. More information about getting started with Desk on Zapier can be found here.
Getting your accounts ready
To link your Google Calendar to Desk, you must have an active account with google, and a calendar that you wish to use with Desk. To learn more about getting started with Google Calendar on Zapier, go here.
Connecting your accountsClick here to Add new detailed Google Calendar events from new Desk cases using a Zap
1. Choose your Desk account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
2. To connect a new Desk account to Zapier, type your Account Name, or Custom Domain name into the appropriate field in the popup. On the following screen, grant Zapier access to your Desk account.
3. Optionally, select the criteria for the Zap to watch and Filter cases from. These include Statuses, Assigned Group, Assigned user, and Labels.
4. Choose your Google Calendar from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
5. Choose the Calendar you wish to add your cases to. Select Desk fields for the Start Date & Time and End Date & Time fields.
6. Click Save + finish!
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, your new Desk Cases will be added to your Google Calendar automatically.
Note: If you ever want to change this Desk and Google Calendar integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you'd like.
You can also check out all that’s possible with Desk on Zapier, and other ways to connect Desk and Google Calendar.