Creating Desk Cases from New Google Sheets Rows Using Zapier
Last Updated -
You will need:
● a Google Docs account
● a Desk account
● a Zapier account
1. Getting your accounts ready
2. Connecting your accounts
To connect your Google Sheets to Zapier, make sure you have created a new sheet for this purpose. You can learn more about getting started with Google Sheets on Zapier, here.
Getting your accounts ready
To link your Desk account to Google Sheets, you will need an active Desk account. More information about getting started with Desk on Zapier can be found here.
Connecting your accountsClick here to Create Desk cases from new Google Sheets rows.
1. Choose your Google Sheets account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
2. Choose the Spreadsheet and the Worksheet you wish to use.
3. Choose your Desk account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
4. To connect a new Desk account to Zapier, type your Account Name, or Custom Domain name into the appropriate field in the pop-up. On the following screen, grant Zapier access to your Desk account.
5. Using fields from Google Sheets, insert the values for Email Address and Message Body for the Cases being created by the Zap. Select the Message Direction as well.