Creating New Cases in Desk.com from Wufoo Form Entries Using Zapier
Last Updated -
You will need:
● a Wufoo account
● a Desk account
● a Zapier account
Steps1. Getting your accounts ready
2. Connecting your accounts
To connect your Wufoo account to Zapier, make sure you have created a form on Wufoo. You can learn more about getting started with Wufoo on Zapier, here.
Getting your accounts ready
To link your Desk account to Wufoo, you will need an active Desk account. More information about getting started with Desk on Zapier can be found here.
Click here to Create new cases in Desk.com from Wufoo form entries.
Connecting your accounts
1. Choose your Wufoo account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
2. Enter your Wufoo login email, password, and account name, and click Save + continue.
3. Select which form to use to create new Desk cases using the Form drop-down.
4. Choose your Desk account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
5. To connect a new Desk account to Zapier, type your Account Name, or Custom Domain name into the appropriate field in the pop-up. On the following screen, grant Zapier access to your Desk account.
6. Using fields from Wufoo, insert the values for Email Address and Message Body for the Cases being created by the Zap. Select the Message Direction as well.
7. Click Save + finish!
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, your new Wufoo entries will be automatically migrated to your Desk account.
Note: If you ever want to change this Wufoo and Desk integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you'd like.
You can also check out all that’s possible with Wufoo on Zapier, and other ways to connect Wufoo and Desk.