Last Updated -
Notifications are emails sent from Desk.com when triggered by a Business Rule and are typically used to notify internal employees of changes in a case, such as case assignment or inbound interactions. They can also be used to notify a larger group of internal employees or a distribution list of aging cases, escalations, and unusual case requests.
- Auto Acknowledgements versus Notifications
- Case assignment notification
- How to send an email notification for a new interaction
- Creating Key Contact Email Notifications
- Creating a custom notification template