Giving Support Access to Your Salesforce Org
Last Updated -
When you grant access you will need to specify a duration for that access period. We recommend an initial 1-week period.
Note: Your organization's security is of great importance to us. Please be assured that no one else can log into your account to resolve support issues unless such access is granted by your organization.
To grant login access:
- At the top of the Salesforce page, click the down arrow next to your name. From the menu under your name, select Setup or My Settings, whichever one appears.
- From the left pane, select one of the following:
- If you clicked Setup, select My Personal Information I Grant Login Access.
- If you clicked My Settings, select Personal I Grant Account Login Access.
- Set the expiration date by choosing a value from the pick list.
- Click Save.