Setting up Facebook with Social Customer Service
Last Updated -
OverviewSocial Customer Service allows your support team to respond to customers on social networks like Facebook and Twitter. This article covers the steps required to add a Facebook page in Service Cloud with Social Customer Service. By adding a Facebook page, cases can be created from Messages, Wall Posts and Comments.
- Permissions to Manager Users and Customized Application
- You are currently logged in as the Admin user for the Facebook page
1. Login to your Salesforce Org and click on the Setup (cog icon) in the top right corner. Click on Service Setup or Setup if you have only this option.
3. Click on the checkbox to agree with Social Studio's terms of service and click on Start.
4. As per the prerequisites stated earlier, please ensure you are currently logged in as an Admin user for the Facebook page you want to add. Click on Authenticate Facebook then Next.
5. Confirm that the Facebook page you want to add is displayed here and toggle it to On and click Next.
6. Select the team members in your Org to provide access to cases created for your Facebook page. Click Next once you are done.
7. That's it! You have now successfully added a Facebook page in your Org to allow your agents to respond to messages and posts, all within Service Cloud.
If you want to continue with adding a Twitter account, click on Let's Go on the Twitter tile and have a look at this article here. Otherwise, click Finish and you're done!