I cannot login to Next Gen agent
Last Updated -
Scenario 1: All members of my team are effected by thisPlease submit a case to our team to inform us of this issue.
Scenario 2: Only I am unable to load Next Gen
- Clear your browser cookies and cache "from the beginning of time" and try logging into Next Gen again
- Try a different browser on this same computer.
- If this does not resolve the issue, attempt to login in using a colleagues computer.
- Still no luck?
- Reach out to your IT team/netwrok admins to have them review issues with your machine.
- Remove any plugins, add ons, or extensions that might be interfering with Desk.com
- Disable any pop up blockers.
- A recent update to Google Chrome specifically enables the pop up blocker. Go to chrome://settings/ ->Advanced->Privacy and security->Content Settings and disable pop up blocking.
- Go to yoursitename.desk.com/agent to load Classic Agent automatically so you can continue to work while the issue is being looked into.
- Still having trouble after all of these steps? Please submit a case to our support team.