How to use Custom CSS on your Service Cloud Community
Last Updated -
The following instructions will explain how to add your own custom CSS to your Community.
1. To edit the community theme go to Setup.
2. Then type All Communities in the quick find box.
3. Then Click on Builder next to the community that you want to edit.
In our example we are going to use CSS to hide the "My Settings" menu option from the User Profile menu.
4. In the builder, click on the Theme button in the upper left area. When it expands click the drop down and select Edit CSS.
5. Insert your custom CSS and click Save.
6. Click Publish.
7. Click the Publish button in the pop up window.
8. Click the Preview button to review your work.
In our example we removed the My Settings menu option from the menu using simple snippet of CSS.
However, you or your web developers can use any custom CSS to completely customize the look and feel of your Service Cloud Community.