Declaration of Support from Desk.com
Last Updated -
What We Cannot DoWhile our support team is always here to assist with any questions relating to what Desk.com can do for you, general features and functions of the service, and troubleshoot of any and all Desk.com defects, there are some things our team is not able to do. This includes:
- Writing or reviewing custom code or markup.
- Logging into or otherwise accessing systems, codebases, or sites outside of Desk.com.
- Adding or manipulating data related to custom Desk.com sites, including:
- Advanced template editing.
- Creating or editing regular expressions.
- Manipulating the output of liquid variables.
To get help with your Desk.com account, check out our Support Center for documentation, as well as the Community Discussions to see if other customers have similar questions. To learn more about our API, check out our API documentation, or pass the link along to a technical member of your staff. If you’re still stumped, fill out this form and we’ll get back to you with an answer, or point you in the right direction to find what you need.
For full, comprehensive installation or service assistance and high-level support offerings from Desk.com, please contact us and ask about what our professional services team can do for you.