Last Updated -
How do I help my teams adopt and how do I set up key metrics to manage my business?
You’ve made it to the final stage of your journey! Now that you have everything you need to get set up and ready to go, it’s time to ensure your users are fully equipped for this new and exciting environment. Additionally, you’ll want to get up to speed on reporting and dashboards so you can manage your business and measure your success. So let's dive right in!
User adoption and training:
- First thing to do is learn about all the ways to help make your Salesforce deployment a success with the Deploy and Empower Your End Users video within this Getting Started Video Series
- Next we recommend creating a Training Plan to map out what is required to ensure a successful transition for you users from Desk to Service Cloud Lightning. Where would we be without a plan!
- Thirdly have your agents review this online course to help them get to grips with the basics of Service Cloud. You will need to be logged into a trial, developer or production org first to view the video.
- Check out our other training resources.
Measuring your success and go further:
- Drive metrics and work smarter by checking out Reports and Dashboards and watching this video
- Lear more about customizing reports with this awesome Trail on Trailhead.
- Share best practices with other Salesforce customers through the Circles of Success small group clinic.
- Customize your dashboards with this free app.
And don’t forget, our Trailblazers on our Success Community are ready and waiting to answer any of your burning questions!
Ready to check out all the other great articles we’ve put together to help you on your journey? Just click the View All Articles arrow to learn more.