R - Using Desk.com Mobile
Last Updated -
Getting the App
Desk.com's native iPhone/iPad application, Desk.com Mobile, is available in the iTunes App Store. There is currently no Android app available, however an alternative is using the mobile version via the browser. A beta version of the Android app should be available in the second half of 2014.
Using the App
- After launching the app, you will be prompted to enter your Desk.com URL, e.g., support.yoursite.com.
- Enter your credentials. If you are prompted to "Grant access," check the box and tap OK.
Log in via browser
To access the app via native browsers for iPhone or Android, type http://yoursite.desk.com/agent into the address bar and you will be redirected to login via the mobile site.
Push notifications for iOSYou can configure which push notifications (if any) you would like through the mobile app.
- From the Case Filters panel in the mobile app, go to the global navigation menu, then tap the Settings icon.
- From the Settings menu, choose which notifications you want from "New cases" and "Cases assigned to me."
- Select the scenarios you want notifications for and tap Done to save.